Campers and counselors alike have made countless, unforgettable memories on the grounds of Camp Crystal Lake. If you’ve spent any time at all around this idyllic, childhood paradise, you likely remember hours of fun swimming just off the dock, delicious meals prepared by the head chef, Pamela Voorhees, and so much more! And now, you can commemorate your time there during the summer of 1980 with this athletic fit, vintage t-shirt. It’s so comfortable, some might even call it to die for.
- Made using high quality, long lasting methods that guarantee a vibrant design even after hundreds of washes
- Shirts are a JUNIOR FIT and hug your curves so you may need to size up. Generally, you may want to go up 1 size for a closer fit and 2 sizes for a more comfortable fit.
- Next Level Apparel shirts made of 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey 4.3 oz.
- Slightly heathered for a vintage look and feel
- Fabric Laundered For Reduced Shrinkage